I feel like there is so much to do I don't even know where to start. Sorry for the lack of blogging if anyone out there cares! We arrived in Idaho just over a week ago and we have yet to finish unpacking. We both started work or school a couple days after getting here and now we leave Friday to head up to Spokane. My baby brother gets home from his mission tomorrow! Time flies...
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe he's coming home already! Have fun at home!
And I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys while you were on the east coast. I really wanted to. Now I guess we'll have to wait for another time...my fam is going to Utah for Christmas this year so it won't be then. Hm...we'll figure something out.
And thirdly, your dream was hilarious. I love that Rachel and I were both in it. Best friends from high school live on in our dreams. haha
Post a Comment