
I've been desperately looking for a job since I got back to Rexburg the end of August. My job search is turning into a nightmare! I'm sure I've applied for nearly 100 jobs, have gotten over half a dozen interviews, but NO job. :(
I've heard: "You're over qualified." "You're under qualified." "You're not going to be here long enough." And most of all, "We just finished hiring." What's a girl to do?
I wish I had something more exciting to post, but besides looking for a job I haven't being doing much. Tyler has been studying like crazy this semester and he's getting good grades to show for it. I've read a couple books in my down time. So far, all good. Check them out:
This is a young adult book, but had some stuff I didn't think was appropriate for young reader's. But I admit that I really liked it. Very funny and heart warming.

Loved the whole series.

It's sad, but I am just now reading this series. Only read the first one so far.

I'm actually in the middle of this book, but I really like it so far. Very interesting and a little sad...I like sad books.

P.S. You might have noticed I just put like a trillion pictures on the side of my blog. It's in case friends or family find my blog they can get a quick update on what we've been up to the last three years...I thought it was a good idea anyway.
3 comments:
Hey if you're bored you can come out here and "help" me :) I wish I could pay ya!
Hey, so E and I are reading the Chronicles of Narnia together every night. I have not read them before either. We just finished The Magician's Nephew too. E LOVES them, so far. It's fun to do it together.
It never ceases to amaze me how photogenic you are!! (Speaking from one that has few good pictures of her.) Good luck with the job thing. Those of us that are employed just count our lucky stars. Dad would offer you a job :) but his work is winding down, too. Persistence may pay off.
Oh I remember those days...'your OVER qualified!??? I mean, come on who says that outside of Rexburg! Oh brother! Good luck girly-you'll find something soon I hope-if not there's always western watts ;)
Post a Comment