yay kim! congratulations! (im due june 20th!) :)
Oh my goodness! How exciting! Congratulations...I bet they were ECSTATIC! Wish I were closer to see how stinkin cute this baby is gonna be!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! how exciting!!!!
Very cute! Congrats! I was a little suspicious because your sister commented on fb about liking your present to your parents.
Wahoo!!!! Congrats. Super happy for you guys. :)
I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats! You guys are going to make some beautiful babies. :)
Yay, so happy for you, you two are going to be awesome parents!
Congratulations, Kim!!! How exciting!!
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it! Congrats!!!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
yay kim! congratulations! (im due june 20th!) :)
Oh my goodness! How exciting! Congratulations...I bet they were ECSTATIC! Wish I were closer to see how stinkin cute this baby is gonna be!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! how exciting!!!!
Very cute! Congrats! I was a little suspicious because your sister commented on fb about liking your present to your parents.
Wahoo!!!! Congrats. Super happy for you guys. :)
I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats! You guys are going to make some beautiful babies. :)
Yay, so happy for you, you two are going to be awesome parents!
Congratulations, Kim!!! How exciting!!
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it! Congrats!!!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment