Our last stop was Ross, which actually has a lot of cute maternity clothes and a price I would pay, (unlike that crappy Motherhood Maternity store). No skinny jeans in my size though :(. On our way to the dressing room we came upon the baby clothes section. Of course we stopped and took a look. I was shocked to find a million things I wanted to buy! Tyler and I decided not to start buying anything until after the baby showers and after we get down to Texas...
Well, after much deliberation I narrowed my "want to buy" pile down to these two sets of onesies:

(The original price tags are still attached pricing them at $40 a set. YIKES! Let's just say I didn't spend even close to that.)
I LOVE the fact they don't have a football/animal/car/train/etc. on them. Not that that stuff isn't cute, it's just everywhere! Anyway, this is just the beginning of what will soon be a large collection of baby things... I can't wait :/
4 comments:
I LOVE Ross...and their maternity clothes are awesome. I didn't know Whitney (I'm assuming she is the only sister living in rexburg) was pregnant! very cute clothes. I love the peace and love theme, Clinton says Addy now dresses like a hippie sometimes, but I think its still cute. Good buy!
I just got a bunch of cute cheap maternity clothes at Ross too- love that place! And it never hurts to have too many onesies- those are cute ones too! You did good :)
So cute!!!! I think little boy clothes can be so cute. Good luck with your skinny jean search.
Most of those maternity clothes I lent you were from Ross, they are awesome! I did have to laugh about the maternity skinny jeans, good luck with that, let me know where you find some so I can get some for my next one too :) BTW, when is your sister due?
Post a Comment