Tuesday, April 19, 2011

No Spring For Me

I drove down to Texas last week and it was quite the adventure. It seems like something or several things always have to go wrong each year when we make our drives every summer. I won't bore you with the details of this trip.

Anyway, the night before I left Rexburg it was literally blizzarding outside. When I arrived in Texas it was 85 degrees, which of course felt much warmer with the humidity and the whole pregnancy thing. I went straight from winter to summer!

I wish I had some pics to post, but I don't really have any new ones. I really need to start taking more pictures. Also, I don't have internet at my apartment here yet...we are trying to find someone to split the bill with :) Until then I probably won't be doing a whole lot of blogging. Sorry!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I will do another post, when you post belly pictures:)