Look at those thighs!
He also got his first immunizations today which was not fun for him... or for me! He screamed so hard he stopped breathing and turned bright red. For the next 6-7 hrs at home he was pretty miserable, even after the children's Tylenol.
Anyway, here are some more photos for your enjoyment.
Happy to be in his car seat. He loves car rides.
People say he looks like my dad. What do you think?
That's Frenchie the snake rattle right there. It's my miracle toy...gets him to stop crying every time. Best $1.99 IKEA purchase I ever made.
Just fell asleep while doing some light reading.
6 comments:
I love that picture of him in the car seat. I don't know who he looks like, but he sure is cute. I can't believe how big he is--I want to see him right now!
Dominic is such a cutie, even, no ESPECIALLY because of his chunky monkey rolls!! haha ...I cant believe how big he is already!
he's such a doll!!! soo cute!!!! and i am totally ok with ur blog being mommified if i get to keep seeing pics of this hunk of chunk ;)
OOOOOOOOH, I just want to squeeze him and kiss those fat cheeks! Can't wait to see him!
Oh ny gosh he is so cute! I miss you so much side comment...we will have to get together next time I'm in Utah which will hopefully be around December!
Kim! He is so freaking cute! I love all the pictures and reading through the updates in your life. Keep 'em coming :)
Post a Comment