Dominic has always been a fussy baby. The really bad colicky stuff stopped at about two months which is when he started sleeping through the night. Now he is still fussy but isn't sleeping through the night! I recently changed his formula which helped for about a week. I've been pretty patient, telling myself he will grow out of it. But now I really think something is wrong... Has anyone else had this problem? We are going to get him an antacid prescription today to see if he might have silent reflux.
On a more positive note, we purchased him a cute little Baby Einstein bouncer yesterday. He seems to love it...



He rolled over from his back to his stomach for the first time yesterday. I was on the phone with my mom while Dominic was holding my finger when all of the sudden he flipped over! it surprised us both!


He also discovered his feet the other day. Now grabbing them is his new favorite thing to do.


2 comments:
He's such a smiley baby!
By the way...I think in some of these pictures he looks like Uncle David when he was a baby. Do you see it?
Post a Comment