Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanks to Pinterest

I admit I was very hesitant when I signed up for Pinterest a couple months ago and it took quite a while before I actually started pinning things. Well, things have changed and I find myself glancing at it a few times a day...

Thanks to Pinterest I won my wards Halloween dessert contest! Check out these beautiful Dracula dentures :)




When I told my mom I had won she said, "Who would have thought you of all people would win a baking contest!" Thanks mom.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Ha ha very nice. Those are awesome. I may just have to make these for cory's office some day (without the fangs). Oh and Mom came into the room and after she talked to you and she said "Okay get this, KIM won a contest for her treat at their Halloween Party!" She's funny!

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

haha mom would say that :) those are pretty sweet. And I will be posting pictures of Halloween soon...

Kimbo said...

I love pinterest! It is always on my mind grrr, I'm always thinking of what craft I want to do next, dang you addicting internet site!