Monday, May 7, 2012

Oops!

We aren't exactly sure how this happened, but baby Muir number two is on its way! Which is the reason for my huge neglect of this blog. I've been awfully sick and tired the last couple of months. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon as I am about 13 weeks along. I think my due date is November 10th. We are excited, although I'm pretty scared to have two kids that will only be 17 months apart in age!

Anyway, a lot has happened since I last posted. My sister Kristin and her family came down to Rexburg over Easter weekend. My two sisters who live in Utah, Angela and Allie, also came up for the weekend. It was kind of crazy, but mostly fun! Unfortunately, I got sick that same weekend. I was determined to enjoy the weekend though and I think I succeeded. Then we went up to Washington the next weekend for my nieces baptism. I can't believe she is eight already! I remember being a junior in college when she was two and I would babysit her... Time flies!

Dominic is getting so big and smart! I feel like he is changing from a baby to a toddler too fast. It's crazy how much he learns every day. He pulls himself up on everyone and everything, including his crib when it's time for bed. He cruises along all the furniture and is getting pretty daring. He can climb up an entire flight of stairs by himself so I have to keep a close watch on him. He thinks it's fun to run away or rather crawl away from me really fast. Sometimes when he laughs he squints his eyes and throws his head back. It's pretty cute. We have a really difficult time trying to get his diaper changed these days, too. As soon as you get the dirty one off he flips over and takes off. Well, there are lots more things he is learning and doing, but I don't want to bore you all so here are some pictures!


We had a BBQ at the park with some other families and a little girl there had brought her scooter. Don't let his face fool you in this picture, he thought it was the funnest thing ever!

First time riding down a slide. Obviously he loved it!

Why hello Grandpa Weathers...

Bath time with his cousin.

Just eating a strawberry.

At Eden's baptism.




He escaped the diaper change.

Climbing up on dad.

This was taken about a month ago when he first attempted to climb the stairs. I went to the bathroom and left him alone and when I came out this is what he was up to...

All tuckered out.

I knew my son looked like me, but I didn't realize how much... (He has his Dad's nose though.)




1 comment:

Skylar and Lauren said...

cONGRATS!!! Just pray a lot and everything will be great! ;) HOpefully your next one gets those delicious cheeks I wish I could just eat them all day like I'm sure u do! Good luck!