Just the Beginning
I know you all are ecstatic that I am finally starting a blog. And to be honest, I'm pretty excited about starting one too. I guess the reason why I have taken so long to participate in such a popular communication tool is because I am not married. (Yes, yes, it's true everyone! I am a 24 year old girl of the Mormon faith and I am SINGLE.) I know several people who have blogs and they generally post about their spouses, pregnancies, kids, and new house decorating projects. As a graduate in Communications, I believe this is a wonderful new way for their families to keep in-touch. Posting pictures has never been easier!
Being recently inspired by an old friend from high school, whom happens to be in my exact situation, I signed up for this account. I just found out she started a blog not long ago. I feel that both of us aspire to start a family of our own but have taken a bit more time than the average young adult in our church. Also, I feel like I can speak for both of us when I say we are living very happy fulfilling lives. So here I am, writing about my happy fulfilling life. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Okay after a million tries I can finally post a comment on your blog, yay I'm the first one!
I'm glad you started a blog, they're fun to do and you don't need to be married or have kids, besides you're life is more interesting than us married people any way, our life is just more complicated :) now we can be blogging sisters! Okay so I'm being cheesey and weird. Tell Allie to start one now, then I could actually know what is going on in both your lives with out even having to call you ha ha, just kidding.
So, my little indian princess, this will be fun reading and seeing photos about your life. This will be almost as good as the old fashioned "writing letters". No, I am not quite ready to have a blog of my own though I am tempted after Cheryl Wilson told me she had one.
Love Ya, MOM
Yay! This is fabulous. And yes, single girls CAN have a blog and have a great time with it :) we need to catch up!
yeah I'm glad you found me! It has been SO long since I have talked to you. It looks like you are having fun. Congrats on graduating and the new job!
Shut up!!! You FINALLY got a blog! :) So glad to see you on blogger. I love your blog title, very fitting.
Post a Comment