"You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things." Romans 2:1
You want marriage to be a 'sacred' thing, and that a man and a man or a woman and a woman would ruin the 'sacredness' of marriage. That is judgment. We do not get to decide what is 'sacred,' God does that. Let people live how they please.
Ha ha oh my word. Who are you and why do you care about my blog?
Your scripture says nothing about GOD not judging. He is the ultimate judge! Who do you think decides who goes to heaven??? And I am STILL not judging you.
Live your life how you please, I don't care. BUT I do believe that God does not accept same sex marriages. We were put on the earth to bring new life and provide bodies for God's spirit children. How are you supposed to do that with someone of the same sex?
You can have your beliefs and opinions and I can have mine. So, please stop writing on my blog.
5 comments:
My mom would be so proud of u. She's been making calls for prop 8. Anywho, I have a blog now. Skylarandlauren.blogspot.com...how r u doing????
Then why don't you believe in living like God did, free of judgment?
Since when is God free of judgment? And who said I'm judging anyone?
"You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things." Romans 2:1
You want marriage to be a 'sacred' thing, and that a man and a man or a woman and a woman would ruin the 'sacredness' of marriage. That is judgment. We do not get to decide what is 'sacred,' God does that. Let people live how they please.
Ha ha oh my word. Who are you and why do you care about my blog?
Your scripture says nothing about GOD not judging. He is the ultimate judge! Who do you think decides who goes to heaven??? And I am STILL not judging you.
Live your life how you please, I don't care. BUT I do believe that God does not accept same sex marriages. We were put on the earth to bring new life and provide bodies for God's spirit children. How are you supposed to do that with someone of the same sex?
You can have your beliefs and opinions and I can have mine. So, please stop writing on my blog.
Post a Comment