Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Way Tolerance

OK this is the last time that I will post about this. But the real thing that gets me about same sex marriage being legal is the one way tolerance. Churches and religions are forced to tolerate same sex marriage even though it is against everything they believe. Or else there are consequences. But why is there no tolerance for the church NOT accepting same sex marriage? I am probably not explaining this very clearly. Watch this video and let me know what you think.

I am not trying to bring up a fight with anyone, so if you are reading my blog and are not a friend of mine, please keep your opinions on your own blog. Thanks and enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I totally agree with everything you say about proposition 8, and whoever wrote on your previous post about you being judgemental, that was pretty funny. Just because you dont agree with the life style that someone else chooses, they think you are being judgemental, but that doesnt mean that you think they are a bad person. People get way too offended these days just because you dont agree with the way they think. But not everyone has to have the same opinions.

Nycole said...

I was talking to someone the other day about this and we both had the same view. The person then said that when we hear something that is wrong, the first time we hear it-we know it is wrong. The more we hear it, and the more other people talk about, the sooner we think it is okay. Eventually people accept the idea, and think its okay.
Oh my goodness, the world we live in today. Satan has really got a grasp on lots of things!
Keep standing up for what you know is right!