This is the front room. It's pretty big for a one bedroom apartment. It's hard to tell in this pic but, the computer screen is twice the size of our TV, ha ha! We left the big TV in Rexburg because it's not a fancy flat screen that can easily be packed into a car.
Below is the dining room and to the right is a small glimpse of the kitchen. Our table has been cleaned off since I took this pic, but it will probably look like that again soon...
Part of the view from our balcony.
I was a little disappointed the drive out here because everything was dead. Pennsylvanian was the worst. It was just hills and hills of dead trees! After about a week here things started the green up and now we have a pretty view from our balcony.
I'm really liking it here so far. I've driven around a bit, but our apartments are just surrounded by houses, apt complexes, and a golf course. Last summer we were really close to stores, restaurants, a big mall, six flags... It might take me a while to get around town. Tyler needs the GPS every day for work so I'm going to have to google map everything. So far, I have found a mall, a grocery store, Goodwill, Target, Walmart, Redbox, Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, and some restaurants. That's all I really need, right?
1 comment:
Looks like a cute little place. I'm trying to figure out when to come see you over there. Gotta get on that.
Post a Comment