As many of you know we moved to Connecticut for the summer. We left a week from Thursday for the three day 34 hour drive. Unfortunately, it turned into something a little longer and crazier. But, after two blocked freeways from snow storms in two different states, one flat tire, one state full of tornados, plenty of rain storms and toll roads, we made it to our destination. Oh and how could I forget my first time driving through NYC all by myself a few days after Tyler was already in CT. (I stayed in Indy for a few days at my sisters.) Why would google maps take me straight through NYC?! All in all it was an adventure, but I think on the way back we will get a trailer to pull Tyler's car. I can't be alone in a car for that long again!
Well, we aren't set up in our apartment yet. They are fixing the tub so right now we are in a fully furnished apartment the complex owners usually stay in when they come in town. The weather has been super nice since I got here. It was up to 87 today and it will be in the 80's through Tuesday! It's abnormally high for CT this time of year, but I don't mind it one bit. Let's just say I'm not missing Rexburg ;) Anyway, I will take some pics of our apt and of Hartford to share later. Adios!
2 comments:
I can't believe the GPS took you through NYC! I would hate that!
I'm glad you're out here on the east coast. My only complaint and warning to you-watch for bugs. Yuk.
Can't wait to see pictures of your palce!
I forgot you moved to Connecticut for the summer, how is it going? When are you getting back?
Post a Comment