Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Love

There are a few recent loves I would like to share with you today...

First, cities:






Although, I loved my first visit to New York and Boston, I have to admit that I like Chicago better. It was funny because Tyler has been to New York several times while one of his good friends was going to Columbia and when we were walking through the city he was like, "I like Chicago better." I was thinking the exact same thing. We are soul mates ;)

Second new love:






Connecticut is beautiful! My only wish is that there were big huge mountains with the same trees currently covering every part of the state.

And last, but certainly not least, my husband:



It's not as much of a recent love as a continual love since the day I laid eyes on him summer of 2006, when my dear friend Brady introduced us. It was our one year anniversary this past Saturday! I can't believe how time flies. I feel like we just got married a week ago.

5 comments:

Jenalee said...

I can't believe your wedding was a whole year ago! I hope you are having fun in Conneticut.

melissa said...

this is so cute! i love you guys. and the east coast

kimmy said...

you went to boston!! bummer i was traveling the last few weeks. hope you had fun. come back anytime!

Wendy said...

I can't believe that you like Chicago better than New York. I totally would take NYC over Chi-town. But maybe it was because I visited Chicago in the depths of winter. Two words--cold wind!

Kris said...

Happy day! You made it a year the rest is easy!J/k It's all easy. Now how about some cousins for my kids ;) just a thought?!