Monday, July 6, 2009

NYC Weathers Style

Three of my sisters have real jobs that pay them a real salary so they get to do some real traveling. They all met up in NYC a week ago and are heading to France, Germany, and Austria for the next 2.5 weeks. I met up with them in New York last Wednesday and spent a couple days with them.

My first train ride. (From New Haven to Grand Central.)




We hit up Time Sqaure, Empire State Building, Manhatan Temple, old Public Library, and a few other places...








But, probably the highlight of the trip was...


Center orchestra seats 6 rows back at the Met for the ballet. You could see ever muscle and every drop of sweat. It was beautiful.

5 comments:

rachel said...

that looks like so much fun! I want to finish the trip with them..so lucky to get to travel.

Clinton and Jessica said...

that sounds like a lot of fun!!! and that's so cool they are going to travel together!! makes me want more sisters!!! and remember when you were making handbags....I still need you to teach me how...I need to stop buying lots and just make them!!

Wendle said...

Wow! That's so fun that they all get to travel together! I still am trying to figure out when I can come see you...maybe at the beginning of August when I get back from my trip? Do you guys have plans then?

Ian and Sarah said...

Hey guys its Ian. just wanted to drop a quick note and let you know that we're thinking of you. We're finally getting our stuff moved into the house. Its taken us two weeks to fix it up a little bit (paint the interior and get new carpet etc) but the plan is to be settled in it by next week end. Life is happening fast. If its an option we'd love to have you guys stay with us on your way back. We know its a detour but it would be awesome. Let us know.

melissa said...

sooooooo jealous about the ballet!