Really, nothing exciting is happening in our lives right now. Christmas was a blast. I don't think I ever posted about that. We went up to my parents place for most of the break. We did a lot of shopping, went snowboarding, mastered Wii Fit, played board/card games, and ate a lot of food. I loved it.
It was rough getting back into school. I wanted to strangle a few kids several times, but resisted. I finished my Rolfing sessions last week! I will post before and after pictures when I get them. What else, what else...? My little sister got engaged and is getting married in April. That will be fun. I'm trying to eat more fruits and vegetables and less processed foods. Apparently they are bad for you. I'm trying to talk Tyler into adopting a little dog. He still needs a little more convincing. I was given a whole new snoboard get-up for Christmas. It's amazing what new stuff can do for you skills and confort level! I think that's about all the updating I can think of.

Maybe I will think of a more exciting post late. Until then....adios!
6 comments:
I love the golden stars bag, thats awesome! Sad news, I'm coming to Rexburg in July but you wont be there. But hopefully we can come visit before you guys leave! Miss you, and it was good seeing you on Sunday!
I love that E is making the same face in both pictures you have of her on here. Goofy girl. That purse picture cracks me up!
wait! who is getting married? allison...i look at her blog and there was nothing...and who is that boy standing by whitney? there is NO way that you were talking about whitney getting married. Isn't she still 10?
Who is getting married?!?! Is it like Rachel said? Is it really Whitney? Because if it is, there is something about that not so right...
Glad to see others are shocked about my baby, Whitney, getting married. Yes, it is true, ladies.
She grew up too fast!
I forgot to mention in my post that the first picture was a joke. My sisters and I laughed histarically at that gold bag at the store. It was soo massive. So, I pretended to be shopping with it as my sis snapped a shot. We thought it was funny...
Post a Comment