HA ha ha ha! Thanks for showing this one to us last year, it's good stuff.
"Apparently Canada is not the threat that once it used to be."
"I can't go back! It's too cold!"
I love it!
E made me play this several times today. Then I hear her quoting it later to herself she kept saying "surprisingly...." in the funny way he says it, then she'd laugh. Silly girl.
2 comments:
HA ha ha ha! Thanks for showing this one to us last year, it's good stuff.
"Apparently Canada is not the threat that once it used to be."
"I can't go back! It's too cold!"
I love it!
E made me play this several times today. Then I hear her quoting it later to herself she kept saying "surprisingly...." in the funny way he says it, then she'd laugh. Silly girl.
Thanks for putting it up so I could watch it...again. Almost crying from laughing so hard.
Post a Comment