OK on a more positive note, wait this isn't positive. We are moving to TEXAS this summer. Talk about lame. No offense all you Texans out there, but I would say that Texas was on my top ten places I didn't want to go. I've never even been there, but the thought of flat dry ugly land and millions of people with Texas pride has really turned me off. Can I say that one of my pet peeves is people with Texas pride? I guess I can because, this is my blog :)
Fine, I'll do a picture update. I know you all want it.
A friends wedding reception in Utah.
We're looking into joining a table tennis club.
If you're wondering, I did beat him.
It was only one time but, I will forever hold that against my basketball playing husband.
3 comments:
KIM!!! I stumbled across your blog and love it. By the way, that wedding reception you went to was one of my mission companions! Small world! I should have gone!
p.s. i just started a blog this year and also feel like it's lame! haha...it's just full of my random tidbits. oh well! i added yours to mine! ;-)
you suck texas is awesome, your just jealous cuz your state doesn't have any pride jk!!! One positive thing about tx. it has me....yeah!!!!
Post a Comment