I haven't been this sad in a looong time! I hate it. Even this morning I woke up in a gloomy mood and it didn't change during my entire day of work. I'm sure the kids noticed my foul mood...poor little guys. Why am I so sad, you ask? It's because of Tyler. He left me. Well, not forever just the next six weeks. Which, may or may not seem like forever, we shall see. He left for Texas last Wednesday, the day after my little sister's wedding. I cried the week before he left, I cried when we said goodbye, I've cried the last couple days, and I'm starting to cry right now. What's wrong with me?!
Maybe I'm pregnant. JK. But really, how did I go from being an independent 24 year old to a needy dependent 26 year old? I guess the right man will do that to you.
OK, enough of my moping. The last week was fun and interesting. Here are some highlights:



HANG LOOSE! YAAAAY!
I tried to get in as many awkward photos as possible. Mostly at Allies expense. Sorry girl, they were too good to pass up!
8 comments:
aaawwww, precious! It's so precious that you miss your hubby so much :) No, really, it's cute and totally normal! Six weeks, that is a long time. I was getting all sad and moppy when mine was gone for 10 days. Call me if you get bored.
Okay, so THANK YOU for taking pictures of Whitney's wedding and posting them. I've been dying to see what her dress looked like and how she did her hair. I feel so left out. So if you have some of the reception PLEASE email them to me! or post some of them on here, either way.
I love the Allie pictures, nice, very nice. The one with just her face, it's a little freaky, she looks kind of like a bobble head doll.
Ohhh, it makes me SO sad that I missed it all. Now I'm depressed :( but still I want to see more pictures, especially of the reception (if you have them).
Kris, we were sad not having you there. Just know that you were missed. And you have to admit, I am good looking! I think that one of my head is hilarious. Yes it will be my facebook picture. Don't be jealous!
Tyler should be glad that you miss him soooo much. What if you get that new job? Thanks for posting pics so Kristin can get an idea of what the wedding was like. I have a couple from the dinner but don't know how to email them!
Oh Whitney look SO beautiful! Sad that Tyler left. Heath is leaving me and the kids for 7 weeks this summer. He leaves may 6th and wont get back until june 26th. He will miss mothers day, taft's 3rd birthday, and fathers day. I am not a happy camper. If you feel like a road trip come on down!
Can't believe little Whitney is mariied. I'm so sad for you that you have to be away from Tyler for 6 weeks. Good luck.
Wow-ur wayyy worse than me...not that that's saying much, I've always been independent, but...are u sure ur not pregnant???? that's a lot of crying...seriously though, feel better and keep ur self busy and it will fly by!
Honestly Kim I know exactly what you are going through. When Shyrlan left I was like, oh I'll finally get to do all the fun things I've been wanting to do that he doesn't like to do. But then as soon as he left I was just like you. Just keep yourself busy, that helped me to keep my mind off of things. You could always come visit me :)
K- I just stumbled across your blog and saw your cute wedding pictures and then read, "he left me" and about cried for you. Glad you're still ion love :)
Post a Comment