Meet Sarah:
She has been a good friend at keeping me busy, even though I am the third wheel most of the time. Her BF is a good sport. We all went to Yellowestone for free National Park Day two weekends ago. It was my first time ever going. I've been living in the area for years and had never gone.
Sooo excited for the park.
It was a windy day.
Spencer and I have been friends for almost 11 years now!
Old...not so faithful anymore...Faithful
These guys were all over the place. Awesome.
My sister, her husband, and I went to a wedding in the Idaho Falls Temple last Saturday. It was our cousins wedding. Whitney has only been married a few weeks and already she was able to go to a sealing that wasn't her own. Lucky girl. This is the only picture I manage to capture the entire time we were there.
4 comments:
fun! I'm glad you have had stuff to keep busy. Heath left today...i'm sick and super grumpy...my poor kids. wow spencer looks all grown up. i havent seen him in like 3 years. i cant believe that was your first time in yellowstone.
I can't believe you have never been to Yellowstone Park! Crazy, and I didn't know there was a free National Park day, when is it? Hope everything is going great, miss you!
First off, crazy your sister is married!
Second, love that you hung out with Spencer! haha I haven't seen that kid in ages! It makes me happy that ya'll are still good friends :)
Sorry ur lonely! My hubby has actually been home for the past month (not studying all night) and I just know how much I'll miss him when he has to go back to his regular classes in the fall! Stay busy-miss u!
Post a Comment