
It's been in the triple digits here for about a week now and doesn't look like things will cool off anytime soon. I wouldn't mind the heat so much if it wasn't so humid. I LOVE summer, the sun, the swimming, the outdoor activities, the greenness, I love it all. Now I just need to get somewhere to enjoy it. I hate when I have to go run a quick errand and I come home sticky, smelly, and greasy. I need to get out of this place stat!
This is Fall River, one of our favorite places in Rexburg...I'm day dreaming of the dry 80 degree weather and cool river water right now...
1 comment:
yeah, it's been really bad here too. I totally feel your pain-especially since I'm 8 months pregnant and running around after a toddler...pretty much the only safe bet is to stay inside or in the water! Good luck getting out! miss u :)
Post a Comment