
(The photo above is Nastia Liukin, if you were wondering.)
As most of you already know, I did gymnastics for like eight years when I was younger. I'll admit it wasn't my favorite sport to participate in, but it is by far my favorite sport to watch. There is just something so amazing about the power and beauty of the sport. Ahh I just love gymnastics.
Anyway, we don't have cable here for the summer so I've been watching a lot of shows online. I search through Hulu regularly to find something worth watching when I get bored. I came across this show while browsing:
I remember seeing previews for it one time and thought I needed to watch it, but completely forgot about it soon after. Lucky for me the entire first season is on hulu.com. It's totally cheesy and I totally LOVE it! I was watching the first episode when Tyler came home from work. He watched it with me and got hooked as well! Ha, ha...don't tell him I told you. We're almost through the first season and it's only been a couple days. Sad, I know.
So, to my gymnastics loving family, watch it! You'll love it. And for the rest of you, here are some embarrassing photos of me:



(Sorry K for the half naked one of us, but these are the only scanned gymnastics photos I have. ;)
8 comments:
I CAN NOT believe you just put that picture up there! I HATE that picture. I look like a walking skeleton, or in this case a sitting skeleton. Yikes, seriously!
So I've watched that show, and yes I think it's sad that you like it. It's like a soap opera mixed with very little gymnastics. Shame on you :)
Oh, p.s. one of my new favorite shows to watch is Modern Family, check that one out on Hulu if you can, it's pretty funny.
SO CUTE! I'll admit I did gymnastics for like all of a year-but u won't catch me putting up any pics about it! u look so cute and young in them. I LOVE your new header to your blog-that pic is so cute! hope ur doing well!
K, why are you on my blog at 2am?! JK. And you don't look like a skeleton. You look totally fit! Of course the show is full of drama outside of the gymnastics stuff, no one would watch it if there wasn't. Some episodes have more gymnastics than others, but there really is a lot cool stuff.
Anyway, I've heard Modern Family is a good one. I'll check it out on hulu :)
Lauren, thanks and thanks!
You both look darling in those photos, what are you talking about. K, we all wish we were skeletons like that! I miss sitting on those hard bleachers watching you girls until 10 PM on Thurs. nights--then trying to get you up for school the next morning!! Next it will be your turn to be the supportive Mom :)
niiiicccee outfits, ladies! haha so this is why i've never been able to beat you at a hand stand competition..you still got it!
I tumbled in high school (for cheer) and loved it so much. I loved it so much I decided to do some research and found out they offer adult gymnastics classes at Chelsea Piers in the city. I went to a class and loved it and was SO SORE for a week. I really want to go again but would rather do it with a friend. If you're ever back in the city let's go!
I would LOVE to do an adult gymnastics class! They only have them for kids around here :( I'd probably kill myself, but it would be worth it. Next time we're in town, I'm down!
Post a Comment