Monday, January 10, 2011

The Holidays

We stayed in Rexburg with Tyler's family for Christmas day this year. It was nice to switch it up a little since we've spent the last two with my folks. The day after though, we headed up to Spokane for the rest of the break. The day after we got there a bunch of us went skiing/snowboarding. Yes, I went snowboarding pregnant. *gasp* Don't worry, I took it easy and it was really fun.

Here is the whole crew...

We finally got to meet this little lady...(My sister had her third child over the summer and this is the first time Tyler and I saw her. She's such a cutie!)

We also had fun with her other two kids...

And this was a good workout activity...

Of course we spent a lot of time playing games like this...

And when almost everyone had headed back to their "homes", Tyler and I stayed at a resort on Coeur d' Alene Lake for a night. This was the view from our balcony...

We learned after we got there that tons of eagles migrate down from Canada to Coeur d' Alene every winter so they were flying around all over the place. I watched for them out our window for like an hour!


Well, that pretty much sums up our holidays!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, you got some really good photos of the activities you did during the break. I got some that look almost just like that. ;) Sorry more people couldn't go to Coeur d'Alene, that would have been fun.

khepworth said...

Hey Kim-Congrats on your exciting news. That's awesome! You're going to love it!