Friday, May 20, 2011

Rexburg Snow

At my doctors appointment the other day my doctor asked where we moved from. When we told him Idaho he said something like, "I'm sure it's a little colder there than here." Tyler responded with, "Yeah it was snowing when I left." My doctor was shocked to say the least. Snow in May?!

I was talking to a friends father the other day who is from Dallas. He thought it was funny that the last 2 years we've spent the winters in the coldest place in the country and the summers in the hottest...oh how I wish we could switch that around!

My brother-in-law showed us this photo he took a few months back, I feel the need to share it with you now...




Mind you, this 16 year old is nearly six feet tall. Of course this photo wasn't taken in town, but it's still in the city limits of Rexburg. Can I please get some sympathy now?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

YES! You have my sympathy.

Kris said...

no sympathy here ;)
I love in that picture in the background you can see the very tips of branches of a tree way off in the distance. Yeah, that is a lot of snow! It looks like Alaska pictures dad would show us.
Okay so a little bit of sympathy, but only a little.

Kimbo said...

Miss you, you are looking so cute! I cant remember what you decided, am I coming down to visit you next month when you have your baby in the hospital, or after? Let me know I am so excited for you!

Skylar and Lauren said...

you've always had my sympathy...the question is will u ever leave the frozen tundra so u don't need it anymore??? Good luck getting little mr here soon! can't wait to see him! :)