Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Valenbirthaversary!

Well, it's been an entire three years since Tyler and I tied the knot! He really is an amazing person and marrying him is the best decision I ever made. The last few years have flown by and I can't wait to see what the rest have in store for us!



Unfortunately, today is Memorial Day...that sounded bad...what I mean is it's a holiday and holidays mean looong work days for Tyler. Since a lot of people have work off the sales reps like to go out and knock early. Tyler left for his meeting at 8am, came home for a couple of hours, and left again for the rest of the day. He probably won't be home until midnight give or take an hour. So, I will be spending our anniversary/Memorial day spouseless and I'm too tired to be social with anyone else.

Anyway, here is where this post title comes from. (Thanks K Harker for telling us about this show a year ago. We love it.)

2 comments:

Skylar and Lauren said...

sorry u were alone on ur anniversary...hope u still went out to celebrate! By the way ur choking story the other day led me to examine my own throat problems and lets just say u accidentally choke on liquids (how quaint and feminine) where I seem to choke almost daily from eating too much food at a time (or just large amounts of peanut butter) i get a swallow of water just before I;m really in trouble...probably not worth it to die over a piece of pb toast especially since the only one to save me would be my 3 yr old...so not gonna happen.) anywho, ur in the home stretch now good luck with little mr getting here! I can't wait to hear all about it and see some sweet pics when he makes his debut!

Kris said...

Ha ha ha. Love that show. Sorry that you were alone for your anniversary :( he better make it up to you and he better not yell "Happy Valenbirthaversary" to you either.