Awwe what a cute family. I love how he is yawning in the one picture. E will be so happy you put a picture of him with his eye's open :) Get all the sleep you can in the day!
Wahoo!!! Im so glad to hear he made it safe. He is so cute I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations to you and Tyler. Your a mom can you believe it? I would love to talk to you. give me a call when you get a chance.
Congratulations!!! Just remember to sleep when he sleeps-day or night!!! :) I'm glad that he is here he is so cute and he is safe!!!! more details as soon as you've rested enough to sleep coherently! (please) :) so happy for u all!
9 comments:
Awwe what a cute family. I love how he is yawning in the one picture. E will be so happy you put a picture of him with his eye's open :) Get all the sleep you can in the day!
My darling grandson!! Can't wait to hold him! I will help you get more sleep :)
He has a name!Cute! He is so adorable. I wish I was there to help you and hold him.
Congrats!
Yay! So happy for you. Get lots of rest and enjoy him!
Oh so cute! I can't wait until you bring him back to rexburg :)
Welcome to the world Dominic! Congratulations to you and Tyler! Hope you are getting some rest!
Wahoo!!! Im so glad to hear he made it safe. He is so cute I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations to you and Tyler. Your a mom can you believe it? I would love to talk to you. give me a call when you get a chance.
Congratulations!!! Just remember to sleep when he sleeps-day or night!!! :) I'm glad that he is here he is so cute and he is safe!!!! more details as soon as you've rested enough to sleep coherently! (please) :) so happy for u all!
Post a Comment