I usually don't wear this shirt anymore because it is too small, but I thought the tightness would be better for a belly photo. (Thanks chels for lending me some maternity clothes...they fit for a while!)
Also, one last "family" picture before it's not just the two of us anymore.
AND, I had to post this picture to show off the beautiful earrings Tyler got me for our anniversary. The stones are peridots...my birthstone :)
One last thing, this is the forecast for the week...

The only reason why the temp is only 86 right now is because it's 10am. Pray that this baby comes early so I don't have to endure the heat being pregnant any longer!
8 comments:
How exciting! ur life is going to be completely different once that little bundle of love comes along... :) good luck with everything! (oh!! and by the way I was not insinuating that peeing ur pants is lady like! haha! totally part of the process though! ;)
Holy cow you are so close!! Oh and I just laughed at the temperature pic you posted because your lows are pretty much our highs here. Except it did get up in the low 80's yesterday.
wow im so excited for you. Good luck with everything.
You look so cute! Congrats!
ohh im right there with you! none of my clothes fit and now that it's getting so hot it's hardly bearable! but at least it's not quite as hot here, and we're both almost done! good luck to you!
Look'n good! And you don't look that swollen, but I'm sure it's hard to tell in the picture. I looked like the Mischlan Man guy, like a marshmallow! So close! can't wait to see baby boy Muir. Wish I could go out sooner and meet him :(
You look beautiful! I'm so excited for you!!!!! You better call me as soon as that baby comes out, j/k. But do call when you can :)
Post a Comment