Thursday, December 1, 2011

December!!!

Yay! It's December!!! You wouldn't think it was December by the lack of snow here in Rexburg. It snowed the other day but melted quickly. I really wish there was snow!

Anyway, just wanted to post a video of my big boy sitting up! He's been able to sit up on his own for a few weeks now, but he has gotten really good recently. He doesn't do as good in this video as he usually does, but he sure does look cute! Check it out:



So, Dominic has had really bad baby ezcema on his scalp and face since he was about 2-3 months old. His pediatrician just said to use anti-dandruff shampoo on his head and leave the face alone. Then it started to spread to his arms and legs, and then his chest and back! Finally, they prescribed him some cream for it. I've been putting it on his scalp which makes his hair all greasy...so I spike it! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Joey and Whitney Plumb said...

Too cute! And I love the hair! Oh and I think that he looks like you a lot in that last picture. And please do not tell it to snow this is wonderful!

Kris said...

How cute! He's so big, I can't believe it. And you sound like me on that video (even Jonah was like, is that you talking?) ha ha. It's the "mom voice" we share the same one ;)