Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Onions

Isn't this how everyone chops onions?!







Tyler caught me in the act! After he took these pics he said, "I'd like to see you post THESE on your blog!" He didn't think I would...

3 comments:

Kris said...

Ha ha ha! That's why I just don't even cut onions (I'm not allowed to anyway) now my poor eyes aren't used to it, I don't think I could handle it, I think I'd have to have a full body suit on.

Skylar and Lauren said...

these are awesome!!! I just keep my mouth shut...but whatever works ;) I LOVE the pics of ur little man too-oh his cheeks are just to die for-I bet they get lots and lots of kisses!!!

Wendle said...

Haha. Nice work. So I'm already in Spokane and I needed to run an errand out off Saltese...have you seen how many homes are out there now?! It's crazy. Anyway, I drove by your parents house (do they still live there?) and it brought back aaaall these memories. I'm excited you're coming to Spokane for Christmas and for the reunion at the McCoy's. I'll finally get to meet your husband and see your darling little boy! Merry Christmas!