Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines and Sunny Days

I'm only a couple days late on this...

Do you like his Valentine's Day outfit?



Lucky me, I got two handsome Valentines this year!



And some pretty roses...


We also went out to dinner, saw a movie, and did a little gift exchange. We don't hype up the holiday too much. Mostly we just want to spend some quality time together.

Yesterday it was so sunny we HAD to get out for a walk.


I could tell Dominic was so happy to get outside. When he does leave the apartment it is only to go inside somewhere else. The winter has been hard on us!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute. Glad you got to get outside. I know how you feel about winter, but at least here it's just rain not freezing snow!

Skylar and Lauren said...

oh he is soooo squishy! and i love that adorable hat on this adorable boy! the mommy is super hot too =)