
That cute little lady is my friend's little girl. She is adorable. Although the two of them look really far apart in age, in about 4.5 years they will both go into kindergarden! We are already planning the wedding...
Anyway, our Dom Dom is eight months old today! Can you believe it?! I certainly can't.
He still isn't crawling, but he does the funniest thing with his legs. When he wants something in front of him he stretches out his arms and then digs his toes into the ground. His butt sticks straight up in the air when he does this. It's hilarious! I keep trying to catch it on video, but have yet to get a good one. Maybe I will just try and get a snap shot...
3 comments:
I LOVE the new blog look. cute. cute. And I'm jealous.
Haha don't worry, we have about 12 girlfriends that Kasen is betrothed too! Dom is too stinking cute!!
Love the new blog-super cute! and as for the wedding good luck! my mom tried that with me and it didn't go as she'd planned ;)
Post a Comment