We had our 4 year anniversary just over a week ago. It seems like forever ago when we got married, but I don't know what we did for the last four years! Well, I guess we did move eight times, had a baby, and are now expecting another one. Even though these years haven't been anything like I expected they've been great. I'm sure glad I found Tyler to spend eternity with!
For our anniversary we went down to the big city, Idaho Falls, went to dinner, and then stayed at a hotel downtown. When I was taking a bunch of pictures of our room Tyler said, "You aren't going to post these, are you?" I just told him I wasn't going to on Facebook. :)
Memorial Day was actually the Monday before our anniversary. We went with all the Muirs to Green Canyon hot springs, swam and ate dinner there. Dominic is pretty much a natural born swimmer! He loved cruising around the pool kicking his legs and flailing his arms. It was super cute.
(Don't mind my crazy sideburn there...)
What a chunker!
Well, that's pretty much what we've been up to lately. This week I've just been waiting for him to get some more teeth in. He has been one cranky child!


1 comment:
y'all are so cute! You do such a good job of updating your blog, i need to do mine I'm a slacker. I haven't updated in almost a yr. haha!
Post a Comment