First off, sorry for the lack of posting. Life has been crazy to say the least!
As many of you know, I have spent the better part of the last decade in a small college town called Rexburg, ID. After my freshman year in college there I hated the place and was determined never to return! Ha ha... I guess you could say it was never in my plans to spend most of my 20's there, but life is unexpected, right?
Anyway, about six weeks ago we packed up our life there and headed in separate directions. Tyler went to the Rolf Institute
in Boulder, CO while I headed to Spokane, WA to stay with my parents.
It has been pretty hard being away from each other. Of course Tyler and I
miss each other, but I feel especially bad him since he's been away
from his little boy and that little boy hasn't seen his dad for six
weeks! The good news is Tyler will be joining us in Washington in
exactly a week from today! Yay!!!
Here are some photos
we took before we left Idaho. I will do another post today of all the
shenanigans we've been up to here in WA.
No comments:
Post a Comment