Monday, June 9, 2008

FINALLY

So it's all over and we are in Chicago! I would write more and post pics, but I'm using a computer at the clubhouse of the apartment complex we live in. My computer is out of order at the moment...I think it's time for a new one. Details and pics are coming!

5 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Congrats on the wedding! We're so sad we didn't get to go....but we were havin' a baby. Guess that's a good excuse huh!
Can't wait to see photos of your wedding. Hope married life is wonderful!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Yeah! Welcome to town! How are you liking it here so far? Any luck with jobs yet? Congrats on getting married!!!

chels said...

Hey Kim, How was the honeymoon? I hope you didn't get any tanner because then I am going to look really white next to you! Call me when you get a chance. luv ya!!! :) Oh, and check out my blog I updated it ;)

Wendle said...

Ah!! You're married now!! I'm glad that Holly got to go to the reception even though I didn't. (School had just gotten out and I was hosting a fundraiser down here). I am excited for you! You are living in a new place with so many exciting things to do and I can't wait for you to post your pictures!

rachel said...

yeah! I wish I could have gone to the wedding. I can't wait to see some pictures