Monday, June 16, 2008

Tag You're It!

So, I was reading a friends blog and she tagged everyone that read her thing. I've never done a tag thing before, but I wanted to do this one simply because I could:

HUSBAND TAG!

Name? Sidney Tyler Muir, but he goes by Tyler.
Who eats more? Tyler, he is an entire foot taller than me...
Who said I love you first? Well, he did I suppose, but I wrote it first! In a note on Valentines Day. I knew he was a little freaked out to tell me, (which he confirmed later) so I knew if I wrote it in a note he would be reassured of how I felt.
Who is taller? Uh definitely Tyler.
Who is smarter? Tyler, I don't even know how he can take such hard classes in school, yikes!
Who is more sensitive? Ha ha ha me. But I still think he's a pretty sensitive guy and I looove that!
Who does the laundry? Well for the entire 2 weeks and 3 days we've been married I have done it like 4 times and he has once. That's a lot of laundry doing for 2 weeks...weird.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed I do, but when he asked which side of the bed I wanted to sleep on and I said that one he was like "dangit". So I offered it to him and he was too sweet to take it.
Who cooks more? Well I do because he works till 10 every night and I haven't started work yet.
What meals do you cook together? Well if we are both home we will cook together.
Who is more stubborn? I am, but I'm not really that stuburb he is just the opposite of stuburn so any stuburness is more than him.
Who is first to admit they're wrong? Tyler will almost every time...I'm getting better ;)
Who is more clean? Probably him, but I am clean too. We are about equal.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. Tyler has 1 sister and 3 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think that depends on your definition. We work together though. He is super laid back so I might "wear the pants", but I don't know.
What do you like to do together? We like to play tennis, watch movies, eat out (which we should probably do less of), read, and just do fun and exciting things!
Who eats more sweets? Probably me, I love candy.
Guilty pleasures? Tyler loves brownies, cake, pie, and ice cream. I just love candy...
How did you meet? One of my really good friends Brady was actually really good friends with Tyler, but we didn't ever hang out. Finally in the summer of 2006 Tyler was at a school event that Brady and I went to, so we all ended up hanging out that night. When I first met him I think my first thought was, "Dang I wish I didn't have a boy friend right now!"
Who asked who out first? I asked him to hang out first with some of my friends, but he asked me out on a date first. Which for those who Tyler and I told we couldn't remember our first date, it was rock climbing in early September of 2006. It was awesome and I can't believe we both forgot!
Who kissed who first? Tyler will tell you I did, but he is the one that leaned in the 90% and I did my duty and went the remaining 10%.
Who proposed? He did of course. And it was just how I wanted it to be!
His best features? His big blue eyes, his smile, and his very tall lean body!
What is his greatest quality? He is the nicest guy you will ever meet and he is sooo fun to be around! Seriously, I don't know a single person who doesn't like him.

I tag everyone who is married that reads my blog :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah I miss you! So... how do I add ppl as friends? Im still getting use to this blog thing

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love this thing

Ian and Sarah said...

hi you guys. how are you. we miss you. we really hope the best for your sales job. i've attempted 2 in my life..attmepted being the key word. isn't being married the BEST. see ya soon.
-sarah

rachel said...

still waiting for wedding photos!!!