No luck with my computer getting fixed :( I am impressed with how long it lasted...5 1/2 years isn't bad for a Dell. Tyler and I decided that we will probably put the rest of our wedding gift money towards a new iMac. What we have right now will probably pay for half of it and we are hoping our hard work for the rest of the summer will pay for the other half!
So, for those of you waiting to see wedding pics I am sorry to say that it might be a while. The computers at our clubhouse are locked up so we can't access the optical drive or a usb port. I haven't even been able to really look at them very closely, which is sad. Hopefully we can work something out.
Sorry for my last post. Apparently it was pretty boring (no comments gave me that hint). I'll try to keep things a little more exciting!
Chicago has been pretty fun. I have met all the wives of the other sales reps and they are really cool girls. I was a little nervous that some might be a little snobby (since some of these sales guys make over $100,000 in four months and I'm not exaggerating!), but they are chill. Two girls just got married like a month before me which is pretty cool. We hang out at the pool and sometimes go to the beach. Summer life is great...when I'm not working at my new job at Bed Bath & Beyond. It's actually not that bad. I get 20% off everything so that's nice. We need a lot of stuff still! Anyway, I actually need to go to work now...
3 comments:
Sad about the computer but I can't wait to see your pictures!!
Dang, I really wanted to see those pictures. Your computer has lasted a long time though I remember when you got it and I thought it was so cool. It made me wish that I was Indian so that I could get scholarship money and buy one ;)
Sorry about your computer, but it was really old! And I thought you were working at Outback. That's what mom told me anyway. I guess she was wrong. Oh yeah, I've joined the world of blogging too. How fun!
Post a Comment