Monday, August 4, 2008

I Didn't Even Cheat!

I took this silly quiz out of sheer curiousity... and I'm a girl. I have to say my results seem to be pretty accurate.


http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354"> size=+1>You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which'>http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354">Which Disney Princess Are You?



It's in my BLOOD.

5 comments:

Wendle said...

of course you are!!! Ha ha. Funny enough, I took it and ended up as Belle, no surprises there either.

Gilbert Family said...

I am glad you remember who I am!

Also, I really hope you know that I was NOT offended, in fact, I was more shocked than anything else :) I LOVE the books, they are really entertaining and I haven't met anyone who doesn't love them until I read your blog! Anyways, I am almost done with Breaking Dawn and I think this is my favorite one. I am glad to hear that you are still gonna read it :)

That test is fun, I took it once and I was Pocahontas too!

Wendy said...

Are you sure you didn't cheat? I mean, really...j/k OF COURSE you are Pocahontas. Gotta go now, I am off to the airport. I am finally leaving this hellish place and getting back to the awesome NW. Yeah Seattle!

Kris said...

Ha ha that is too funny! How could it turn out any other way, it would have been funny if you were like Cinderella, HA!
Any way glad to be out of that Hellish place too :) we missed you and wished you were there although we would have been tight in the car(s)if you would have come :)

Anonymous said...

Hey so I took the quiz, and I was Ariel, funny huh? I kinda thought I would be Belle since I am such a book nerd but Ariel actually seems a lot like me too!! ;)