Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Miss My Mac :(

So at my last job for that advertising company my work computer was a new 24" iMac that I loved more than anything. I had the new Adobe Suite (CS3) on it and now I have nothing! No computer. No Adobe.

Tyler showed me this trick at our club house computers, (where the "motherboard" is all locked up)...just unsrew the lock! It's a little difficult to explain, but all that really matters is now I can post some wedding pictures.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to edit any of them in photoshop so they aren't too extravagent. I hope you enjoy them anyway.

P.S. I'm sorry they are so big. I didn't want to save them onto this computer and shrink them all...so deal with it ;)





























OK, I can't do this anymore. That's what you get to see out of the 500 taken in Rexburg. I will post the Spokane ones later...don't worry, there aren't as many. Until next time, keep on keepin' on.

5 comments:

Clinton and Jessica said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures! Looks like it was an amazing wedding, I'm sorry I missed both receptions. You all look so PRETTY!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow your pictures turned out awesome!! I can't wait to see more of them. When are you moving back to Rexburg? I want to make a trip up and see you guys, maybe we can go to Yellowstone (I haven't been there since I was really little) or something. Let me know, K?

Gilbert Family said...

What a beautiful wedding. It's so great to see all the Weathers girls! You guys all look gorgeous! I love the colors you chose!

rachel said...

seriously so pretty! I didn't see any pictures of wendy did she not go? you make a great couple!!

Wendle said...

WoW! These all turned out so great! I love the one with you both behind your veil and the one with you and your sisters! How I wish I could have been there! But I can't wait to see you post the ones from Spokane.