
Tyler and I have had our laptops for too many years to admit. Recently both of them died and we have been looking into buying a new macbook. Tyler only has a year of school and I am done so we thought maybe we didn't NEED a laptop. That being said we decided on a beautiful desk top. And when you're going to buy a computer you might as get what you really want. So, now we are sporting a brand new 24" iMac and we've never been happier! It's sleek, it's sexy, and faster than anything we've ever owned. My last advertising/marketing job I had this exact computer at my desk and it was hard to part from, but now I can come home to my new love every day.
Tyler showed his mom the day after we got it and she told him to show his dad and talk him into one. Ha ha, so he did and now they have a beauty of their own. The University bookstore was having a killer deal on them. It was $210 off the original price, plus you got a free printer/scanner/copier, AND a free ipod touch! Now we just need to purchase CS3 and I will be the happiest girl on earth.
Now I know everyone posts these pictures when they buy a mac, but you can't help but love the built-in camera that you can't even see. Anyway, we took like a million of these pictures and died laughing through most of them. Here are a few for your enjoyment.




2 comments:
FUN! We just got one a few months ago and we LOVE it! i would never go back! We were going to buy CS3 a few weeks ago but the guy at the bookstore said to wait because they are coming out with CS4 in the next few weeks, so i'd hold off if I were you!
So E loved the pictures of you guy on this post, especially the funny ones! Nice computer! I would be jealous but I don't think it's worth the effort to be jealous :) I'm glad you have a computer so you don't have to go to the library and get hit on, rough life ;) I liked that story by the way, what a weirdo!
Post a Comment