Monday, September 22, 2008

Honeymoon Shenanigans

Here are some photos taken almost four months ago. I thought some might be interested in seeing them.

The first two are of our sweet jungle themed room.




We had a six hour layover in San Francisco and we had 3 hours of sleep the night before.



This is part of our room at the resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. I didn't think anyone would really care to see the bathroom and bedroom ;) The whole place was nice though. We even had our own washer and dryer...thank goodness!






We went on a jet ski tour in the ocean. I had never ridden one in the ocean before and it was a blast. I even threw Tyler and I off once. It was funny until I was stung by a million jelly fish...



The resort put on a fiesta so of course we went to it. They gave out tequila like water! Too bad neither of us drink.




One night we cooked ourselves a nice mexican dish, chicken enchiladas. They were delicious.



We, also, went on a zip line adventure through a desert canyon near our resort. We looked super cool...





There were I think six different zip lines that went back and fourth through the canyon. They started out small and then got bigger and bigger. It was a blasty blast!




There was a "Tarzan Swing", which was pretty fun. I almost lost my shoe though. This is Tyler going on it.



This bridge was really wobbly. They had to clip us to a cable so we wouldn't fall off.



At the very end of the adventure we had to repel back down. It was actually really high up so it was a rush. We both loved it though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! Especiall the zip line! I want to go to Mexico. I'm glad you had fun, thats so cool. Talk to ya soon

Kris said...

I liked the zip line pics, that looked awesome! C went on one of those in Honduras. I also like how you described it as being a blasty blast, ha ha ha that made me laugh, you're a dork! Love the dorky helmets too.

Wendy said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Why did you have a jungle themed room again?

Toby and Tammy said...

Love the photos! What a fun honeymoon.

Hope to come to Rexburg soon and hang with you guys!

Humphreys Fam said...

Kim-
Hey I'm glad you posted to my blog. It looks like you are doing really well! We need to keep in touch.

Wendle said...

Oh wow! This seems like so much fun!! I'm especially a fan of the jungle room. (Roar) haha.