Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cute Idea

The wedding we just went to last month in Arizona was so fun! (I don't know if I already said that in the bachlorette party story.) I was one of ten bridesmaids. I know, TEN! Ha ha it made for a lot of good times though. So, they had their reception in the backyard of her parents house. It was absolutely beautiful and the weather was prefect. Along the side of the house was the entry into the reception. Right after the sign in book was a "photo booth". It was such a cute idea. I wish I would have had one! Here are a couple of the fun photos we had taken.

The bride and groom.



Which couple is faking it?


Old roomies and best friends...with some guys :)


LOVE her.


Bridemaids, bridesmaids, bridesmaids...


Lots of bridesmaids.


Ahhh, precious.

5 comments:

Skylar and Lauren said...

Ummm. I'm gonna say the only two that aren't wearing rings! No way brady and sarah are together! haha! I love the picture frame idea-way cute! u look beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

These are such cute pictures, and I must say you are looking smokin! :) Those bridesmaids dresses are so nice!

Kimbo said...

so cute!!!!

melissa said...

AHHAHA brady and usher! LOVE it!

Allie said...

I love the picture of you and Sarah and the difference in the color of your legs. Haha! Poor girl looks all too white next do you.