It's true. I skipped the last day of school before winter break. Instead of baby sitting 10 year olds for 7 hours I did something much more entertaining...First snowboarding trip of the season! Unfortunately, Tyler had a final that morning so I went without him. I felt bad, but he assured me it was OK. I went with one of my best friends and her BF. We had a good time.
(My cheeks are abnormally chubby for a reason...long story.)


The fog rolled in, but once we got to the top we were above the clouds. The view was amazing.


I know I complain about Idaho, but I have to admit it is beautiful.
1 comment:
I saw this post a LONG time ago but I went back to it today and man do I miss it out West. The Mountains, the snow with the blue sky. The Mountains.....
These are awesome pictures you have. I love how the Tetons tower up so high, even over the clouds. Gorgeous!
It's beautiful country out there. Can't wait to get back.
Post a Comment