
I was fairly disappointed, but I'll survive. What's even worse is that they want to spend the first half of the summer an hour north of Austin and then move for the second half south of Austin. I don't know if you all recall that I'm due half way through the summer... Oh and the very worst part is my son will have a Texas birth certificate! ;)
Over Christmas when I went maternity clothes shopping with my mom we didn't consider nearly triple digit temperatures when deciding which clothes to buy. Now all I have are pants and three quarter sleeve shirts I have to wear layers with because the fronts dip too low. This wasn't going to do so, my sister helped me do some adjusting...making pants into shorts and 3/4 sleeves into short sleeves, and the best, sewing in fake undershirts at the neckline so I won't have to layer it up.
I'll get to test out some of these summer maternity clothes when I go to ARIZONA next month!!! When my mom told me her and my older sister were making the trip down there I desperately wanted to go. It's the perfect time for me to see the sun after a looong winter. I've been day dreaming about the sunny 80 degree weather for weeks...

P.S. I've kind of been bragging about being heartburn free this entire time and I had to eat my words the other night. I had terrible heartburn. I've never had it before so it came as quite a shock when my chest hurt and I thought I was going to puke up the acid that was hanging out in my throat. I knew I should have knocked on wood...
2 comments:
You are going to give birth to a Texan...oh my!
No, Wendy, she is going to give birth to an Idahoan in Texas. He's Idaho through and through. Not sure which is better ;)
Oh I would laugh about your heartburn Karma but i know how sucky heartburn can be. One tip: Prilosec OTC! Works wonders and you can take it when you are pregnant. I didn't have one ounce of heartburn with Lahna because I took that. Try it!
Post a Comment