Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby News

Tyler's parents' little schitzu Patches had four little baby puppies on New Year's Eve and I've been meaning to post this cute little picture...



Isn't he adorable?! This photo was taken at 2 weeks old and they sure have grown since then. They're much more fluffy now and can kind of walk.

Anyway, a little update on our human baby... We had the 20 week ultrasound done on Monday and boy is our little man a boy ;) Tyler and his whole fam thought it was going to be a girl, but I thought it was going to be a boy. The ultrasound tech asked if that's what we wanted and I said, "Yeah, either that or a girl." It's hard to be picky on the first. Maybe if we have four boys in a row I'll start complaining.

For those of you who have just been DYING, (which I'm sure is most of you ;), to see what a pregnant Kim looks like...here I am in all my 20 weeks of glory.



(In all seriousness, this photo is mostly to document what I looked like my first pregnancy, but I hope it entertained a few of you, also.)

9 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Congrats on a boy!!! They are so much fun. (and I guess I wouldn't know otherwise)

You look ADORABLE!!!! Hope all is well and that you're feeling good.

Skylar and Lauren said...

u look adorable...and boys are awesome so much LESS DRAMA! which I know ur all about!

rachel said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!!!! Your pregnant? Where in the world have I been? Congrats that will be so much fun to have a little boy.

Jenalee said...

I'm with Rachel...somehow I didn't know about this. Congrats on your little boy! And you look so cute!

Kris said...

That is the cutest picture..... f the puppy I mean ;) J/K you're cute too :)
Yay for a boy! For the most part there is less drama but I have met some pretty dramatic little boys out there, it's mostly when they are teenagers you won't have to worry about it. Yay for parenthood!

Kris said...

** I meant to put "OF the puppy" not f the puppy, that looked kind of bad :)

Clinton and Jessica said...

what cute puppies!!! and congrats on baby boy!

Kara said...

congrats kim! boys are the best :)

Kimbo said...

your so cute! I am so excited for you both, I can't believe your going to have a little boy running around!