I just got the final photos from our little family shoot we had taken a few weeks ago. Noelle did an amazing job! Dominic was not quite 2 weeks old when these were taken and he looks so tiny. Already he has grown so much!
Anyway, here are a few of our very faves...(You'll also notice I used on of the photos as my new blog header.)
I put all the photos on facebook if you want to check them out.
5 comments:
So precious! I love close-up one of him with the white fluff.
I have been checking your blog like everyday to see these pictures! Noelle did a great job! way cute!
Love it! I hope you are feeling good. New babies are a lot of work.
He is so cute! He looks a lot like you right now I think. Bring him back to rexburg so I can meet the little cutie!
LOVE!!!! Great photos. So glad you got them done right away. Love them.
Post a Comment