Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been a little crazy around here. Let's just say Dominic likes to be held. A Lot. He also likes to cry. A lot. I asked Tyler the other day how our parents did it with six/seven kids. He said, "It gets easier?" I told him I wasn't so sure about that. Let's just pray not all our kids are as high maintenance as this guy! We sure do love him though.
He's six weeks old today and has sure put on the pounds. We went to the doctor on Thursday and they weighed him in at 11 lbs 2 oz. Only three and a half weeks ago he was only 8 lbs 4 oz! Just yesterday he started smiling, like for real smiling, not the I just passed gas or having a dream smiling. It's super cute and yes mom, I will try my best to capture it on camera!
Well, here are some pictures...
This one is when he was only two weeks but I had to post one with his monkey Otto that Grandma Weathers got him.
Bath time with Daddy. He loves baths.
This boy will sleep pretty much anywhere...except HIS bed. He also doesn't like being swaddled.
Our bed...
Couch...
Boppy pillow...(Check out that double chin!)
Swing...
Bouncer...
5 comments:
awwwww...he is SO cute! And can I just say i LOVE the sleeping pics (and that he wont sleep in his bed-that's kids for ya! ;) Chan had silent reflux and would cry if he wasn't held...maybe look into that cuz with meds he's been awesome! good luck he is an absolute doll!
Adorable! Wish I was there to hold him for you.
P.S. Did you get something in the mail from me?
lol I love the double chin! He is adorable!
welcome to the crazy mom blog club. you'll fit right in with your sweet babe. :)
love his dark hair-he is darling.
hope you are getting sleep.
Hey, I like mom blogs ;) I like to call them "Family blogs" but yes, they are Mom blogs but that's how it's gonna be when you join this crazy world of motherhood.
P.S. it does get easier, because you know what you are doing the next time around, and the next time etc....
Post a Comment