Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Michael Phelps

Dominic took his first trip to the pool today. We have high hopes for him as a swimmer...

Just relaxing on the table while we had a BBQ.

Headed down to the water to test it out.

The first time Tyler did this he screamed but then every time after he seemed to really like it.


I don't know why the quality of this video is so bad on here. Sorry!




We made this make-shift fort to shade him by the pool while the big kids played in the water. Uncle David was nice enough to watch him while I swam around a bit.

Just chillin by the pool. The sun sure wore him out...


You know Tyler is the same height and has the same wing span as Michael Phelps...


Summer Olympics 2034 here we come!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

You know I love the Olympics so am excited you are planning ahead!! Keep the pics coming "Mom blogger" :)