Monday, November 10, 2008

A Fairy-tale Wedding

Tyler and I went down to San Diego this weekend for a good friends wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL! The bride looked gorgeous and the temple looks like a castle. We had such a good time. Neither of us had been to the San Diego temple so that was a nice experience. The inside is more amazing than the outside. We went to their sealing and it was so special. I don't remember a whole lot from my own so it was good to sit in and enjoy someone else's, especially such a good friend. I am so happy for both of them! They look so happy together. They were also so nice to get us rides to and from the airport, lend us a vehicle for the entire weekend, AND let us stay at their apartment! Thanks you guys ;) Here's a few cute pics:




They were pretty late coming out of the temple :)













A little bridesmaid brawl!

3 comments:

Kimbo said...

all yall look so cute, Caitlin was so pretty. Tyler and I are trying to reserve my parents condo down in park city in january or feb. for a gettaway weekend you and tyler should come if we can arrange it. It has a hot tub!!! fun.

Bonnie said...

What a lovely bride! But, not as lovely as you were :)

Wendle said...

I love the bridesmaid dresses! Or are those just skirts and you each wore a white shirt? I can't really tell...I was just down there for a wedding a few weeks ago too. Isn't the weather amazing!!? You always said you were going to live somewhere that was warm all the time...