Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our New Addition...

TO THE FAMILY!!! I'm pregnant!















Ha ha ha yeah right! BUT we did get to go down to Logan this weekend to visit a good friend and her new little girl. She is adorable! The funny part is our friends name is Kimberly and her husbands name is Tyler. Well, my Tyler got a little experience being a dad and he looked so cute. The other Tyler had to work all day and when we went to the park we needed a man to wear "the jeep". That's what Kimberly calls it anyway. So, we strapped it on him and put little Ashlyn in and they both loved it. Here are a few cute pictures.



Doesn't he look good?



She fell right asleep.



Kimberly and Kim. There was a sweet rock climbing wall at the playground and we couldn't resist.



Isn't she precious?!



We had a fun Halloween driving down to Logan when I got off work. We arrived around 10pm and then went out to dinner. We started a scary movie at like 1am. We're crazy, I know! Then Saturday we just hung out and left that afternoon. It was a good time and it was really nice to see Kimberly and her family.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

You soooooo scared me for a sec there!! Stop joking about such and important subject to me :)
Tyler looks very comfortable with a "Jeep" on his chest and that is an adorable baby!

Anonymous said...

Kim, I seriously believed you, and to be honest I got a tiny bit jealous ;) (sorry about that) I just hope, even though I know you wanted to wait, that we can get pregant (and fat,lol) at the same time that would be soo cool. Let me know what you think...

melissa said...

hahahahha I LOVE IT!!!! good trick punk

rachel said...

what a cute baby. i wouldnt joke too loud...you never know when you may be prego;)

Skylar and Lauren said...

Kimberly Anne!!!!!! DONT U EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN! U skank! I was all excited and then u let my hopes fall down to the ground! It's a good thing ur cute or else i might still be upset with u. how r u though. I miss my caramel popcorn movie theater babe!

Kimbo said...

I am so glad yall came up that weekend it was a lot of fun. I like how you can't even see Ashlyn's eyes in those pics cuz the hat was too big!!

Wendle said...

Not gonna lie, you freaked me out with the first sentence. lol.